Sample Room x Belo Baby Sanitizer

February 23, 2017



 Hi Roomies!

This is my second time to try out Sample Room PH's services. In a gist -

Sample Room's tagline is: "Try Before You Buy"
Sample Room is a sampling site that banks on the power of free product sampling. It is an online community that changes your beauty-shopping pattern; and an interactive community where your opinions matter and where all beauty lovers are valued.

This is not my first time to try Belo Baby's products. I have tried Belo Baby bar soap, Belo Baby Hair & Body Wash, and most of all I have tried and stocks of Belo Baby Cologne. I love how proven their claims are. All of which products are really good for kids. Having that said, I ordered all samples of the sanitizers by Sample Room.

The sanitizers are available in 3 scents - Green Apple, Blueberry and Peach. They are 50ml, spray-on type of sanitizer. These costs P49.75 each.


Belo Baby hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria. Aside from being hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested, it is carefully formulated without harmful ingredients such as parabens, triclosan, chlorine, formaldehyde, and other common allergens. It is 100% safe and gentle! Moreover, it has glycerin that moisturizes skin, and an ultra-mild fragrance that leaves skin fresh

Right now, I am using the Green Apple scent, and by far I am loving. I tried each at first and I am also liking the scent of Peach. Let's see what I love the most with an update of this blog after 2 weeks. I have been using the Green Apple one for more than a week now.



Pros:
1. Smell
2. Easy to carry around
3. Can really clean / sanitize my baby's hands + mine too!
4. Not sticky at all
5. Dries fast

Cons:
1. Plastic bottles with sprayers leak, but that's a usual problem. 

Overall score: 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Message me!

Name

Email *

Message *

INSTAGRAM