Under Construction

February 23, 2017

Hi!

I have been gone for quite a long time and now, I promise that I'll be posting at least 3 times a week. I will make sure to give time for blogging, as this has been my passion and hobby for the past few years. A lot has happened but I will make sure that starting today, I'll keep this up-to-date.

Just a refresher - I'll introduce myself.

I am Pauline D.A., but online I go in the name "Sai Pauline"
I am currently 24 years old living in Metro Manila, Philippines.
I am a mother of a 2 y/o boy.
I am a full-time mom, part time entrepreneur and a career woman.

--

I am into blogging of my personal life, fashion and lifestyle, food and travel, books and movies.
I am a jack-of-all-trades - master of one, and that's being a mom!

--

Hopefully, I can get back on track as soon as possible. I hope to see you again, readers and friends, in my blog! Should you want to contact me, just leave a comment here! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Message me!

Name

Email *

Message *

INSTAGRAM