Sooper Beaute - Lip & Cheek Rolly

March 12, 2017

I have been wanting to buy a liptint for quite a while now and I got mixed suggestions on what to buy. Tonymoly for one and KJM Liptints too. I went to SM North Edsa and check what to buy but sadly, all were out of stock. Then I checked my Facebook account and I came across Sooper Beaute's ad - perfect! These beauties were on sale.

I actually went there not just once to score all these shades. They were always out of stock - and in the back of my mind, these must be good. Also, they just launched 2 new shades and I know I had to get them too.

I waited to complete these 7 before I blog about is so I can give you girls a reference if you are also eyeing for these beauties.




Without further ado - here are the swatches:

Left to Right: Crush, Lust, Darling, Honey, Bloody Red, Just Bitten, Blushing



Let's now move onto details. 

DETAILS: A convenient roll-on liquid lip and cheek tint
Lightweight formula creates a complimentary stain on the lips; delivers a flattering flush of color for rosy cheeks; nourishes and hydrates skin with vitamin E and jojoba oil; works as an anti-aging lip and skin treatment while you wear it.

Blushing - is the lightest shade out of 7. It is actually my favorite shade to use on my cheeks to create a natural pinkish flush.What I normally do is I put a little line across my nose from cheek to cheek to make it look like naturally flushed from being soaked in the sun. ;)


Just Bitten - is just the right mix pink and red. It is best for naturally dark-colored lips like me. This is actually one of the best sellers.


Bloody Red - out of all the 7 shades, seems like this has a different formulation, most were more watery than this. I am not sure if it is a mistake but I actually really like it. It is way pigmented compared to Just Bitten and Honey - it is really fiery red. Perfect for the intense flushed look for the cheeks and the lips.



Honey - is a bit like Just Bitten. Honey clings onto the pinkish shade compared to Just Bitten which seems more red pigment.



Darling - is my favorite for the lips. I love its shade - darkened red. I have tried to use it on my cheeks and a little goes a long way.




Lust - recently they just came out with 2 new shades and this shade is one of it. I am shookt when I tried this bad baby as it was a darker, more pigmented shade compared to Darling. If you are going on a night-out and want a bold lip - this will suit you best!



Crush - this is a warm orangey shade which is nice as usually liptints are either pink or red. This is best to be used for a morena to get a summery look. 



Pros:


  • Very long lasting
  • No smell (For some, this is a good thing but others also like a hint of a scent.)
  • Very affordable - 150Php each , and Sooper Beaute also launches sales/promotions so make sure to watch out for that!
  • Wide color selection
Cons:

  • You have to be very careful when applying it to avoid stains (on your teeth) and it of course stains your fingers if you use to spread it evenly.
  • Since it is a rolly - perfecting the right amount to put on your lips is a bit tricky. Swiping the product back and forth is not applicable to all shades. What I usually do is to dab some product on and let it dry a bit before I pat it with tissue / my fingers (causing stain) or closing my lips like I apply a lipstick,
  • You have to shake it a bit - onto the rolly side to make sure the product is there. In this case, I usually do this with the Blushing shade. Maybe a bad batch.
The cons is usual for a lip tint - I think. Nothing that you would want your money back. All in all - I am loving all shades. Perfect for girls who want color on their lips but does not want to worry about transfers (for lipsticks, liquid lipsticks, etc) and want a natural-looking flushed cheeks.

You can get your Sooper Beaute fix via their website, mall branches and online resellers.
For those in Quezon City area - get yours via GlitsnGlam PH



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Message me!

Name

Email *

Message *

INSTAGRAM