Cre8 Salon and Spa

June 01, 2017



For those who know me well - you would know that I have been blogging about Cre8 for the longest time. This is totally not sponsored - how I wish it is. Haha. Kidding aside - I had free time for a quick visit to their branch in Felix Avenue, in front of Green Park Cainta.

The branch is not new but they just moved to a bigger space. I had what I usually get from them which is a promo / package where-in you can choose two circles for only 299Php.




What I had: Regular Foot Spa + Orly Manicure + Orly Pedicure for only 299Php.

I love that they still offer affordable services but do not compromise the quality of what they give to the customers. I never had a negative experience. Crowded and jam-packed situations are understandable. 


(PS. Please excuse my hairy legs. I know I need to do something about it. Comment below if you have any suggestions where can I have it waxed or maybe an IPL?)




When I was a little younger - I'd go for bold colors but for my every day look I go for muted / nude colors. I feel like it makes my skin tone look fairer + it matches my bag! It's pretty, don't you think?

Tell me more about your pamper time and where you have it. Let me know if you want to bond with me over a nail / spa day! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Message me!

Name

Email *

Message *

INSTAGRAM