Friendship | Personal

June 27, 2017


At some point in our lives, we have to accept that there will be people that will only stay in our hearts and not in our lives.

The silence is heartbreaking. I had cat-fights with most of my friends - reasons known and some are unknown until we had the time to talk about what happened. I really cannot remember a moment when I had to end the connection with one of my friends.

I believe in the goodness of people. I always look on the brighter side of things. For the past few months I have been in denial with the fact that I lost a friend.

The reason behind it, I do not know. I kept reaching out. I tried, but maybe I just don't pass the standards of being a "friend" anymore.

When I first saw you with your guy few years back, you were pretty and were out of my league. I don't think we'd hit it right off the bat. We never talked. I stalked you, by the way. I guess I you do not know this. Why? Because I appreciate beauty and I really love how you look and act. Someone that I know I wanted to be but will never be one.

I cannot really remember how this all started - but I found out that you were easy to be with. It was very easy to make you laugh. We had a common ground - and that's books, beauty, fashion and the list goes on. I never really realized that we both like a lot of things and we match. We started talking to each other and over the days we were sharing memories.

I know I was supporting you no matter what. Whichever road you wanna take, I was ready to take it with you. We were living our dreams and making them into reality, gradually and in our own pace. I was one of the first people to say that you're genuinely happy and contented with your life. I was looking forward to more memories with you.

What happened? What went wrong? What fell apart?
I thought we were deeper than this. We had that connection, right?

I'm disappointed. I'm shookt right now.
I really tried.
I will always treasure our friendship.
I will let you go.
I know you are now happy and contented.
You may not need me anymore.
You may have set your bars higher.
I wanted to shriek with you and go on shopping dates and food adventures with you.
I wanted to laugh over small things with you and meet your fiance and future husband.
I was looking forward to a family day-out with you and Miguel.
I wanted to say that your pre-nup or save the date photos were "the bomb"

I am sad.
I am broken.

I am genuinely happy for you.
I wish you luck and I wish you all the best.

I just want to put this out here, you know?
Get this of my chest.
I don't this will matter to you anymore but I just had to.

This will be the last that I think of you.
I am done trying.
I think I have done my part.
And if that's not enough - I'm sincerely sorry If you think I gave up easily.
Time will heal all wounds.

I guess we both need time.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Message me!

Name

Email *

Message *

INSTAGRAM