Friuli Trattoria | Pizza and Pasta

June 02, 2017

#79A Maginhawa St., U.P. Village, Quezon City, 1101 Metro Manila
Open everyday from 10am - 1am
Image result for Friuli Trattoria
Photo not mine. Grabbed from Google - ClickTheCity

One of Maginhawa's longest running restaurants. There are lots of new ones but I keep coming back to this Italian nook.  Affordable yet satisfying.  This place gets crowded, mind you. 


We were so hangry when we got there, not-so-surprisingly, we ordered 3 plates of carbonara. Note that a plate can be shared for 2 and if you have a smaller appetite can share for 3. We had one plate of our own and ordered a pizza. Half and half - three cheese and all meat. 


Pasta was not more than 200Php - I am not good with remembering prices and this is the best I got. Hopefully, I remembered it right. :)


Pizza was also not more than 300Php. I am not the person to un-like pizza, so I would still say it's good but it is not as good as I first tried this restaurant. 

For those who are just planning to have a food crawl in Maginhawa, please do not forget to start with this restaurant. You will not regret it.

------

Do you have any recommendations around Maginhawa or Teacher's Village?
Have you tried Friuli Trattoria, what are your thoughts?





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Message me!

Name

Email *

Message *

INSTAGRAM